Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I need new brake pads and/or rotors for my 2002 Benz E320,whats the best types and brands for pads and rotors?

The warning just came on yestaday so Im sure its nothin major.Should I change my rotors and pads?What are the best type of pads and rotors for Benzs?I need Service B soon, will the dealership fix this problem if I take it to them to get serviced?How much does a Service B check up cost at the dealership?I need new brake pads and/or rotors for my 2002 Benz E320,whats the best types and brands for pads and rotors?
Dealer will charge a bunch for this. The good news is that there's nothing special about these brakes, and any competent mechanic can change them. Use an independent and save a bunch of money.



I'm currently using Pagid pads and ATE rotors on my E320. I believe those are the stock brands, and they aren't expensive if you buy from independents. If you're buying parts yourself, don't forget to pick up new wear indicators. The other thing to remember is that the rear disks are different, depending on whether you have a sedan or wagon.I need new brake pads and/or rotors for my 2002 Benz E320,whats the best types and brands for pads and rotors?
Rotors:



Bremobo



Balo



Zimmermann



Brake Pads:



Jurid



Pagid



OE Service ( Benz Direct )



Akebono - if you had no other chose



all you need right there...



Service B - is just oil service , change air filter and perhaps the cabin air filter. that is all my shop charges $300-400 for that service. And we reset all service lights.



Good LuckI need new brake pads and/or rotors for my 2002 Benz E320,whats the best types and brands for pads and rotors?
Brembo. they are the best all around.I need new brake pads and/or rotors for my 2002 Benz E320,whats the best types and brands for pads and rotors?
CarQuest sells FACTORY rotors for much less than the dealer...don't trust Autozone/ Kragen, etc(Made in China JUNK), and then have a professional shop install the set-up.



They also sell the sensors for about $4.00 each.



Good Luck!I need new brake pads and/or rotors for my 2002 Benz E320,whats the best types and brands for pads and rotors?
yes the dealer will fix it for about... $300 and thats who i would let do it, NO ONE ELSE but mercedes-benz, so either that or Brembo there good brakes but uhh yeah let the dealer do it. i didnt take mine to the dealer and it cost me $600I need new brake pads and/or rotors for my 2002 Benz E320,whats the best types and brands for pads and rotors?
you should change your pads and rotors for best results. i recommend PBR Ultimate brake pads ( low dust, ceramic/kevlar ) and Brembo rotors.



you can buy these both for a reasonable price at importrp.comI need new brake pads and/or rotors for my 2002 Benz E320,whats the best types and brands for pads and rotors?
The best parts for your or my Mercedes is the one from the dealer. The warning for the brakes came on, your car most need brake pads, sensors. The rotors may still OK. After market parts for brakes brembo is ok too.I need new brake pads and/or rotors for my 2002 Benz E320,whats the best types and brands for pads and rotors?
car guy gave you all the brands if you need parts i sell mbz parts at wholesale prices call me if you need help (888)968-1821 ext 300 my name is steve
  • home theater
  • oil pressure sensor
  •