Saturday, November 20, 2010

For 97 Honda civ,Brake change and rotors change!!!?

1997 Honda Civic, LX 4 dr Automatic

Where should I go for front brake change in beaverton/portland. Also how would I know if my rotors needs to be changed..Also how much it would cost me?For 97 Honda civ,Brake change and rotors change!!!?
You need to get them checked first obviously. The best place is Les Schwab, I did a search for you and there are 2 in beaverton. They are extremely honest with very reasonable prices. Depending on what you need the costs will vary significantly anywhere from $150-400 perhaps.For 97 Honda civ,Brake change and rotors change!!!?
i have a set of pad and rotors for that car. the rotors were like 40 each and pads cost about 25.email me if you would like to buy them,they are brand new80 bucks with shipping email me if you want em